Wednesday 1 August 2012

Cake Balls/Pops

So I told you about my friend Michele that is great at presenting challenges to me for cakes. Well she isn't the only one... My oldest daughter loves to come up with ideas for me to do. She is always wanting me to do special treats for her and her classmates.

For these we love to do cake balls or pops.

Here are some of the ones we have come up with over the past few years to share with the kids. They have all been quite a hit.



These cute little duckies were for Easter and they were inspired by Bakerella. (Love her stuff)







These were an end of the year treat.




Obviously for Christmas... duh!! OK maybe Halloween. Nothing like eating eyeballs!!! Yummy.







And these were this years little treat. They are actually mini cupcakes. I was hoping to have some come home because I sent both girls with a ton of them. Sadly only one slightly mangled one came home so I didn't even get to try them. Boohoo!! Oh well next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment